Join Tennessee Highland Rim Health Care Coalition
Membership is available to organizations that are in accord with the mission of the Healthcare coalition of the Tennessee Highland Rim Healthcare Coalition. The organization will have members that hold memberships that attend meetings and conduct the business as part of the Tennessee Highland Rim Healthcare Coalition.
Regular Membership provides the opportunity to:
• Serve on the Board of Directors, which provides leadership for the Coalition.
• Participate in the Healthcare Coalition Free Training and Exercise Program.
• Be informed on changes and regulations that effect our Communities Healthcare
• Access to free education offered by the Healthcare Coalition
• Participate in the Coalition Membership Meeting
• Network with Healthcare leaders and management
• Access to member-only reports and data
Apply to become a member
Submit your application by filling out the application on the Registration page.
Please allow up to 48 hours.
Membership applications must be approved by the Board or Executive Committee.
For questions about membership, please contact:
Donita Woodall at 615-650-7045